Breakfast is known as the most important meal of the day for a very strong reason. Your breakfast can set the tone for the rest of the day and give you enough energy to keep going. Whether you are a child or an adult, it is very important to treat yourself to a healthy and tasty breakfast. If you are a homemaker, you must be constantly looking for breakfast and meal recipes that are not only tasty but also interesting. This delicious Ragi Banana Pancakes recipe is one such stellar breakfast dish that will be an instant hit with your loved ones.
Ragi flour is well-known for its rich nutritional content. It is a great source of protein, fibre and other micronutrients. Ragi, also known as Finger Millet, belongs to the family of millets that are considered as super foods. AASHIRVAAD Ragi Atta is also friendly for diabetics and people with gluten sensitivity. Since Ragi is naturally gluten free, it is an excellent ingredient to cook with. It also contains nutrients and minerals such as calcium and iron which help maintain bone health and aid in the formation of haemoglobin respectively. This makes it immensely beneficial to include AASHIRVAAD Ragi Flour into your family’s daily diet.
Check out this simple and quick Ragi Banana Pancakes recipe to delight your family members for breakfast. It is both tasty and filled with nourishment to give your loved ones the energy to conquer their daily tasks with ease.
Ragi Banana Pancakes with AASHIRVAAD Ragi Flour Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Western
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
Ragi Banana Pancakes with AASHIRVAAD Ragi Flour Recipe Ingredients
- ¼ cup Ragi Flour / Finger Millet Flour
- ½ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Eggs (Replace with ¼ Cup Yogurt for Vegetarian Recipe)
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- Banana slices and honey for garnish
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Ripe Banana
- ½ cup Milk
How to make Ragi Banana Pancakes with AASHIRVAAD Ragi Flour Recipe
- Mix all the dry ingredients – AASHIRVAAD Ragi Flour, AASHIRVAAD Atta, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt in a large bowl.
- Now mix the wet ingredients – mashed ripe banana, eggs, vanilla extract, milk and honey in another bowl
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix well until a thick batter is formed. Make sure there are no lumps formed.
- Heat a pan or a skillet on medium flame.
- Once hot, add oil to the pan and brush it to lubricate the entire pan
- Pour the pancake batter onto the pan and allow it to cook on one side.
- Check if the pancake is cooked on one side before flipping it and cooking it on the other side.
- Make as many pancakes as you wish. Serve them fresh and warm with a garnish of banana slices on the side. Drizzle the pancakes with honey to enhance their flavour further.