Do you want to enhance your search ranking? Here are some trends which will rule the digital marketing throughout the world. So, let’s have a look:
1. Voice Search
As you heard about Alexa and Google Home these days. If not, read about it. As per the survey, 65% of smart speaker buyers say that they don’t want to go back to a life without a voice-controlled assistant. Smart speakers will improve the ways of data surfing.
Do you try searching content through voice commands? That’s where digital marketing comes into play. All the Search Engine Optimization you make on your website must rely on voice commands too.
2. YouTube Search
It is the most popular SEO technique that will be used in 2019. It is really a search engine for videos. To enhance your YouTube search visibility, you must do various things such as write a long detailed description for every video, Choose the right keyword for every video, Embed and share videos wherever possible, curate themed playlist, optimize video for the correct length, be through and much more.
3. Amazon Search
Amazon is a great buyer intent keywords users actually search on Amazon with the purpose of purchasing something. Moreover, to get keywords with Amazon, start typing in your seed keyword. This is a word you consider you’d reasonably like to rank for.
4. Artificial IntelligenceAs per the report from Adobe, soon machines will be decisive enough to make strategic marketing decisions. Think all you have to do is to store all your data in a machine server and you will get suggestions for your marketing strategies. Artificial Intelligence will change the face of marketing immensely in the near future.
5. Augmented RealityAR is a digital technology that augments your usual surroundings and overlays them with information such as texts images, videos, and much more related to the subject.
Since more brands start to utilize Augmented Reality, there is a good possibility that will start to change the way that users browse the web.
AR makes it reasonable for users to scan their mobile devices and get information in their business area. Moreover, the data includes everything from images to tarings to review. Also, it has the ability to provide users with location-specific offers and deals-all in theatrical AR format.
6. BlockchainUsually, most of the companies get scared of the word Blockchain, because Blockchain is very clear this may disturb the middleman or the salesperson.
When the internet gets decentralized it enables the transaction and the information to the public. But, all this information is reliable, flexible on behave of all the parties.
The identity and the security of the clients are kept secure in the Blockchain. This is why we expect to see the people and the companies utilizing the Blockchain as it will decrease the click fraud. As more than half of the traffic to the website or the companies are utilizing the clicks.
7. Location SearchIt is another the best SEO technique. Almost all of today’s, searches are location-based. When you use your phone to find a nearby gym, you do not just type in “Gym”, you type “gym in your city”, saving yourself the hassle of combing through irrelevant listings. The more mobile our society gets; the more important location-based SEO becomes.
8. Mobile OptimizationNowadays everyone prefers mobile for searching purpose and it is portable can be taken with you, and it even has internet so people wherever they may be can check the internet utilizing these gadgets.
However, 2019 is the Google mobile first index year. It will start checking all the content in the mobile version and put your content and the website eventually in the SERPs.
Mobile optimization is not only the work of one man; it includes the other major features identified to be Google Lighthouse. Normally, it provides the breakdown of a particular webpage about how fastly a page loads or to understand what is the page speed. By utilizing this tool, you can get a complete performance report of the webpage.
9. Paid ChannelsWith this method, known as pay-per-click advertising or paid channels, businesses can use keywords to target potential customers and postpaid links in Google for these keywords. Every time they receive a click, your business will pay a specific amount to the search engine. The cost will change depending on how competitive the keyword is.
10. Social MediaIt is the beneficial SEO techniques it used to enhance brand awareness of your products/services social media avenues, for instance, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook and many more. The main objective of social media is to pull through large traffic to your website to improve the awareness about your product and this gain more followers and find a client to trade.
11. User ExperienceIn applying user-focused optimization techniques there is no requirement to have a doctorate in computer technology or be a master in machine learning. Basic SEO is an amalgamation of techniques that produce a wholesome user experience.
Providing the best UX is the base of all basic SEO strategies. Moreover, this is not done at the cost of recent SEO tactics, for example, snippets optimization, mobile-first approach, and maximizing structured data
12. Video UtilizationIt is the most effective search engine optimization techniques. As per a report, 80% of the online content will transform into a visual representation. Also, it will provide an overview of the product/services with a touch of entertainment and fun.
Since the adoption of smartphones and social media platforms video is preferred as one of the greatest ways of marketing a product. A short video not only deliver a message effectively, but it is also able to give your campaign an emotional environment.
13. Virtual RealityVR has already evolved a big deal over the past years. This has been driven along by some handy innovation by Google to enhance accessibility and usability.
The main reasons that organizations unable to embrace the technology is a misconnection over its accessibility.
Virtual reality takes care of all the complicated technicalities to guarantee the highest compatibility and it also indicates that there is no necessary to embed a video through YouTube or any other video platform. This is significant in terms of SEO and content marketing, as you need to avoid the potential for users to leave your website.