Looking for an effective way to split adobe PDF files? Splitting a PDF document can be a confusing task. However, with the correct tips and tricks, you can split PDF adobe very easily. Generally, a user performs a split procedure, to reduce the size of a PDF file. In this blog, we are going to discuss some of the methods to reduce PDF file size.
PDF files are considered as the best medium to share the data online. They are easy to share and have no compatibility issues. From college to the corporate world many users transfer their data in form of PDF files. But the main issue arises when the size of the PDF file exceeds beyond a limit. As the size of PDF files increases, they become more vulnerable to corruption. Also, any mishandling or malware attack can make them inaccessible permanently. In short, an Oversized PDF file is difficult to share and they become more prone to corruption.
Why it is essential to split Adobe PDF files?
- To reduce the abnormal size of PDF files
- To protect PDF files from corruption
- Oversized PDF increases the loading time and are also difficult to share
- To save PDF files from malware or virus attacks
- To ensure less memory consumption
How to split PDF Adobe files?
Splitting a PDF document does not affect data quality. With the split option, you can split a document by selecting a certain number of pages, choosing a defined bookmark, and altering the size of the document. This feature splits the PDF document into multiple files. There are different methods by which you can easily split PDF into multiple pages. You can split PDF by pages, by bookmarks, and can also split by text. In this blog, we are going to discuss how you can split PDF by pages. So, let’s begin-
Split Adobe PDF files using MS Word-
You can split the PDF files by using the MS Word application. Follow the given steps-
- Go to the location where your document is saved.
- Now right-click on the file and select the “Open with” option, then select the “MS Word” option.
- A pop will appear stating “Your PDF file will be converted”, further click on the “Confirm” option.
- Your document will become an editable file, once it gets open. Note:- You cannot open or edit password-protected PDF in this way.
- Now select the pages that you want to merge together and copy them, then press “Ctrl+N” to open a new document.
- Save all those pages to the new word document.
- Now select the desired location where you want to save the new file and from the “Save As” option select the “PDF” option.
Splitting a PDF document with the help of Browser-
You can use your browser to split Adobe PDF files, and it is very easy to split PDF Adobe files with the help of a browser. You can use the print option to reduce the size of PDF files. Follow these simple steps-
- Right-click on the PDF file and select the option “Open With”, then select your browser.
- Further, click on the “Settings” option from the menu and select the “Print” option.
- Now choose your destination to “Save as PDF” instead of placing your printer.
- Alter the “Pages” to “Custom” and enter the pages that you want to split and then save your new PDF files.
Split PDF with PDF Split Tool-
If you are facing issues while splitting a PDF document then you can use a dedicated PDF Split Tool. With this tool, you can split the PDF files very easily, and there is no data alteration or data loss during the split process. The tool supports bulk split features hence, you can split multiple PDF files at a time. It also supports corrupt PDF files hence, if you have any corrupt PDF files then you can also split those files with the help of this tool. The tool maintains the quality and data integrity and there is no harm to your document. It is 100% secure, easy to use, and highly compatible. There is no issue with the compatibility and you can install and run this tool on all versions of Windows and it is also compatible with all versions of Adobe Acrobat DC.