Since its release in June of last year, Valorant has enjoyed a tremendous amount of success. Riot Games debuted their YR1 event in Valorant to commemorate their first year anniversary.
Valorant managed to maintain its position as one of the most popular FPS games in 2021. The franchise now boasts a monthly player base of over 14 million active gamers.
Valorant has already published Episode 3 Act 1 of the game to begin their adventure into their second year. The new agent KAY/O, as well as a slew of skin bundles and an event pass, are all included in this release.
The party isn’t over just because there’s a new update. Valorant player, received their YR1 data through email from Riot Games. This email has all of the data from their first year, including the number of matches won, K/D, headshots, body shots, leg shots, and overall damage.
Where can I find Valorant YR1 stats?
It’s understandable that athletes would want to view their performance report. However, it appears that not all of the players received these information through email. Players are perplexed as to why some players received their data through email and others did not.
Players were perplexed as to why they had not received any emails. Valorant stats had observed the problem and provided a remedy on Twitter. The following is the solution to the problem:
- To begin, gamers must first log into their account at account.riotgames.com.
- Players must ensure that their email address is valid. If not, they must first confirm their email address. Players must go to the Communication Preferences tab after logging into their account.
- A check box titled “Communications from Riot Games” will appear under the Communication Preferences, which you may allow by ticking.
- Players who lost out on acquiring their customised stats from Valorant may celebrate, as Valorant has announced that a second round will be held for them.
- If any player fails to obtain the stats on Round 2, the Valorant developer may attempt to rectify the situation.
What is the best way to check my Valorant stats email?
- Take a look at your email.
- Use the ID linked with your Valorant account to log in.
- Find an email with the subject line “[in-game name] – Your VALOROUS Year in Review is Ready.”
- Look in your spam folder if you can’t find it.
- You should receive the email in the coming days if you haven’t already.
What is the procedure for receiving Valorant flashback emails?
Step 1: Log in to your account and open your registered email.
Step 2: Navigate to the promotions section.
Step 3: Look for an email from valorant with the subject “See how you stacked up last year” in your inbox.
Step 4: Once you’ve clicked it, all you have to do now is enjoy it and, if you like, share your stats.
What is the best way for me to get Valorant emails?
Look for an email from the official Riot Games account. “[in-game name] – Your VALORANT Year in Review is Ready,” the email should read. Look in your spam folder if you can’t find it. If you haven’t yet gotten the email, it’s possible that you will within the next few days.
What is Valorant Dome Rippers?
Some players, however, are perplexed by the term “dome ripper” mentioned in the data, which simply means “headshot percentage.” The percentage indicates how often the player shot the opponent’s temple out of all the bullets they fired throughout the Valorant year.
What’s the best way to acquire Riot stats?
You must join in to the Riot Games website if you have not yet gotten your annual VALORANT statistics. Once you’ve logged in, go to Account Management, choose the Communication Preferences page, and check the box next to Communication from Riot Games. You will not receive these emails from the developers if you do not do so.
What is the number of Valorous hours I have?
Go to tracker.gg and look for your Valorant ID. Simply click Sign in with Riot if it says “THIS PROFILE IS PRIVATE.” You’ll be able to view how many hours you’ve spent playing Valorant, as well as all of your Valorant metrics, after that.
We hope now you are aware how to check the YRI Valorant stats via email. For more details stay tuned with us here only!