Planning on getting the best driver updater tool for windows? Our answer is Driver Tonic to keep your computer drivers updated.
It is a super easy driver updater that finds outdated drivers on your PC and installs new ones to keep it up-to-date.
This driver update utility has hundreds of thousands of driver types for Windows users. Driver Tonic also does not shy away from keeping a backup of old drivers to make sure your system does not have to suffer if things do not go right.
It fixes any broken or missing drivers it finds while the scan is in process. Also, there’s something for gamers too. It makes sure that all drivers and components required for gaming and always updated to the latest version so you can always be at the top of your game.
Update drivers for Windows with Driver Tonic
A feature that makes the driver tonic the best driver updater in the market is that is has a lot to offer to both free and paid users. The free version is more than enough to scan and generate a list of outdated drivers on your system.
The paid version, on the other hand, comes with a driver tonic activation code and ensures that all drivers (even old and rare ones) are updated automatically.
This means the software automatically scans for outdated drivers, download those updates, and installs them automatically with the need for manual interruption.
Another good feature of this driver update is it can backup and restore your drivers whenever you need them in the future. And it works on all version of Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista) and all PC brands (Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, ThinkPad, Toshiba, etc.)
Key features of Driver Tonic driver updater
Major benefits of this easy-to-use free driver updater include the following:
- It is designed and programmed to update outdated system drivers automatically and in the process boost your Windows performance.
- The pro version makes sure that your system does not have any registry errors by scanning and cleaning all invalid registries. This also leads to better system response time.
- It also has the power to block suspicious websites on your web browser so that you do not fall victim to phishing and other online scams.
- It lets you remove lesser-used applications and programs that appear on the startup menu and boost screen startup time.
- Driver Tonic is a one-click driver updater. You do not have to spend hours wasting your time finding the latest versions of outdated drivers online.
- All-in-all, Driver Tonic helps your system deliver good performance at all times.
Common Updates by Driver Tonic
Some of the most common updates offered by Driver Tonic include the following:
- Updates for Mouse drivers – If your mouse is not working properly, most likely it may need a driver update. Driver Tonic takes care of this issue.
- Updates for SCSI drivers – With SCSI mostly being used for hard drives and tape drives, it lets you remain connected without any glitches.
- Updates for Modem drivers – It makes sure that your modem drivers are properly configured and you are actively connected to the web.
- Updates for Webcam drivers – With a webcam driver updated and connected properly you can establish the much need connection between your Windows PC and webcam.
- Updates for Graphic cards – Updated graphics card offers better image quality – something gamers and video editors live for.
- Updates for Printer drivers – A printer driver helps the printer understand what needs to be printed. Driver Tonic allows your computer to do the printing without any interruption.
- Updates for Keyboard drivers – If you are having a hard time with your keyboard, a quick driver update can help you fix the problem.
- Updates for Motherboard drivers – Motherboard controls the entire performance and functioning of your Windows PC. So, your motherboard has to remain updated to its latest version at all times. Driver Tonic makes sure you get them.
- Updates for USB drivers – USB drivers are an important part of your computer system. They are the ultimate driving force that sets the uninterrupted connection between the operating system and a hardware component. Examples of USB devices include monitors, speakers, cameras, flash drives, mic, smartphones, MP3 players, printers, keyboards, and external hard drives.
- Updates Drivers for Bluetooth – Facing problem with your current Bluetooth setup? It’s time you update your Bluetooth drivers with Driver Tonic driver updater.
Others include updates for drivers like BIOS, Camcorder, Card Readers, cell phones, DVD / Blu-Ray, Digital Camera, drivers for network controllers, external hard drive drivers, Firmware, HDD / USB Flash, Joystick, Media Players, Network Card, network card drivers, RAID controllers, Sound Card, SSD / NAS, all audio drivers, WLAN drivers and Wi-Fi drivers, WLAN drivers, Wi-Fi drivers, and TV cards.
Speaking of pros, Driver Tonic is quite intuitive as a driver updater and extremely easy to use. The driver backup and restore feature is equally awesome with great customer support options. With automatic driver updates, it has a good consistency rate.
Try Driver Tonic driver updater utility for free and then decide for yourself. It’s good!