No matter what the flavor is, everyone loves ice-cream. For decades and centuries now, it is the most favorite dessert of most households. A quick treat of ice-cream makes everyone happy. Earlier, chocolate and vanilla were the kings in the ice-cream world, but how many unique flavors enrich everyone’s taste buds. If you wonder what other flavors can you add to your restaurant or cafe to increase the diversity in the current range, this blog is for you. In this blog, we have mentioned all the top ice cream flavors and the best toppings to make it more delicious. These toppings will make your business rise faster:
- Vanilla: If we are talking about America’s top ice-cream flavor, it is impossible to start without talking about vanilla. The flavor is delicious and versatile. You can add this flavor to any dessert, and it will enhance its taste. For many years it has been the most popular and most sold product in America. The reason behind this popularity is its thick and creamy flavor. You can add it to many of your restaurant’s sweet dishes and treats that your customers will love. You can also layer the vanilla ice cream with cream or fudge sauce.
Best toppings – Berries, cookies, or cream sauce.
- Chocolate: Chocolate flavor is now everyone’s favorite. Earlier it was a popular choice by kids and was known for being a kid flavor, but now it is loved by people of every age. The chocolate flavor is also versatile and can be added to many desserts and treats. It is highly used in milkshakes and many other beverages. It is also easy to find your favorite type of chocolate flavor because it is available in many different variants. By adding chocolate to your menu list, you can make it more diverse.
Best toppings – White chocolate syrup, almonds, fudge.
- Mint Chocolate Chip: The popularity of mint ice cream is because it is different from all the other flavors. Just like what its name suggests, it gives a minty taste, which is very delightful and refreshing. The small chocolate chunks make the flavor of the ice-cream more desirable. It is a delicious ice-cream that gives the right balance of flavors, which is very tasty and rich.
Best toppings – Oreo pieces, walnuts.
- Cookies and Cream Dough: Taking the legacy of vanilla with itself, the cookies and cream dough ice-cream have everything that your customers will need. It is an ice-cream with lots of cookie chunks, making the eating experience more fun for them. It is also considered one of the best flavors for waffle cones.
Best toppings – Caramel sauce, peanut butter sauce.
- Buttered Pecan: Buttered pecan is a creamy and smooth ice-cream enriched with crunchy pecan pieces. The flavor has been a favorite for many years by the southerners. The ice-cream has a tint of saltiness, which makes it a crowd favorite. This tint of saltiness helps in eradicating too sweet flavor and balancing your taste buds.
Best toppings – Pecans, crushed toffee pieces.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Chocolate chip cookie dough is another ice-cream, which is a significant enhancement of vanilla. This is a top flavor in America, which has the perfect mixture of cookies and vanilla. These two desserts are already a favorite and are now combined to give beautiful results.
Best toppings – Chocolate covered marshmallows, chocolate sauce, peanut butter cups.
- Birthday Cake: Birthday cake ice-cream is not just a birthday special but a year-round favorite. The layers of this delicious ice-cream have cake pieces, buttercream frosting, and sprinkle to add to the look.
Best toppings – Cherries, sprinkles.
- Strawberry: Strawberry flavored ice-cream has always been a customer favorite, and the ones who love the flavor never leave it. The flavor has small chunks of the fruit and gives a very smooth and creamy taste. This fruity classic is delicious on its own but is also eaten along with banana splits.
Best toppings – Banana, cream sauce.
- Neapolitan: Neapolitan is a lovely mix of three of the most favorite ice-cream flavors. Vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry together make this classic wonder. It tastes incredible on its own but is also popularly eaten with banana splits.
Best toppings – Mini peanut butter cups, hot fudge, cherry bursts.
- Moose Tracks: Moose track is a treat that has vanilla ice cream, fudge, and peanut butter cups. This ice-cream is yet another discovery from the vanilla ice cream. It has so many flavors and chunks, and it is best eaten on its own.
Best toppings – Cashew, cookie pieces.
Ice-cream is a most loved dessert all-around the world, which means no matter which ice-cream you add to your business, it is considered best. But the flavors mentioned above are most prevalent and are preferred by most people because of the diverse taste and perfect blend.