Uttar Pradesh Government has declared the online registration of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship. The Uttar Pradesh Government proposes applications for filling up for Post Matric and Pre- Matric scholarship for session 2016- 2017. The forms are available on the recognized website i.e. www.scholarship.up.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh’s government is also contributing Scholarship to all qualified candidates who want to get a better education but because of their monetary issue who cannot continue their studies, so this is one of the best opportunities for them.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- UPTU Scholarships
- UP NTSE Scholarship
- UP RMO
Types of Scholarship
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Candidates must be a student of Class-9 or Class-10 in a Government school or in a school that is qualified by Govt.
- This compensation is given to Students of Uttar Pradesh and has qualified their last examination with at least 50% marks in board or a recognized institute.
- Annual Family Income should not exceed the limit of
In case of OBC- Rs.30000
In case of SC- Rs.30000
In the case of ST- Rs.30000
In case of Minority group- Rs.100000
In the case of General Category- Rs.19884 for Rural Areas and Rs.25546 for Urban Areas
The candidates who are eligible and want to take the scholarship, for them the amount of the scholarship is given as-
- From Class 1 to Class 5 monthly scholarship granted is Rs.25
- From Class 6 to Class 8 monthly scholarship granted is Rs.40
- From Class 9 to Class 10 monthly scholarship granted is Rs.60
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
Those students who want to continue their studies of class-11, class-12, Under-Graduation, Post-Graduation, and doctoral level courses are qualified for applying the scholarship scheme.
There are 575 courses classified into 4 groups by Uttar Pradesh Government.
The annual income of a family of the student from all sources together should not
Cross an amount of Rs.200000 for all categories including SC, ST, OBC, and Minority
- For group 1 courses for day scholars, it is Rs.550 and for hostlers, it is Rs.1200
- For group 2 courses for day scholars, it is Rs.530 and for hostlers it is Rs.820
- For group 3 courses for day scholars, it is Rs.300 and for hostlers it is Rs.570
- For group 4 courses for day scholars, it is Rs.230 and for hostlers it is Rs.380
How to fill the Scholarship form
Students need to visit the recognized website. All the instructions are read carefully. After that, the application form is filled. Recent passport size photograph and signatures are uploaded. Before the final submission, the form should be checked once again. Print out of the application form should be taken for future references.
The following documents are required to fill the application form:
- Certificate of cast
- Certificate of Income
- Certificate of Residence
- Certificate of Birth
- School Certificate/College Certificate