When you bring an Arlo camera to your home, you get a user manual guide with it. The guide consists of product information, set up procedure, troubleshooting Arlo login issues and other section including common errors and their quick fixes, FAQ, etc. The process involved in setting up an Arlo camera is a bit hectic and you have to go through a number of steps where you may feel a lack of professional assistance.
Here, we are pointing out on the Arlo Login issue which sometimes occurs while logging into the account. As per the official reports, it has been observed that every 1 out of 3 Arlo users faces this while logging into their account through a web browser.
Here, we have written down a troubleshooting guide where we have briefly explained the causes behind it and the ways to fix it.
The followings can be the reasons behind Arlo Login Issues
Incorrect username and password: – Putting an incorrect username or password could be a possible reason behind it.
Damaged browser session: – If the Netgear login process is taking too much time then, chances are high that your browser sessions are corrupt.
Improper Configuration: – Proper configuration of the Arlo camera system is important otherwise you may get stuck into the login issues.
Resolution to Fix Arlo Netgear Login Issue
Check the below-listed information and make sure you have applied the same steps without any mistake.
1. Base Station Installation
- Use an Ethernet cable and connect the base station with the router.
- Now, connect the AC adapter & plug it into the base station.
- Push the power and turn it on.
- Now, the power LED on the base station starts blinking in green color
#2. Arlo Account Registration
- Visit arlo.com and choose the ‘new setup’ option.
- Now enter the required details and click next.
- After this, enter the serial number available on the base station.
- Opt for the ‘Continue’ option
#3. Arlo Camera Synchronization
- Get your Arlo camera near to the base station and press the sync button for 2-3 seconds. Do the same with the base station.
- Use these methods and configure your camera to fix this issue with ease. After installation and synchronization, try to log in and check if the issue has been fixed or not. In case, if it still persists, then use the below-mentioned points to fix it.
Use Compatible browser: – Before accessing the Arlo account in a browser, make sure that it is compatible with the Arlo website. A list of following browsers is compatible with the Arlo website.
- Internet Explorer 10 or above
- Firefox 3.5 or above
- Safari 3 or above (except on Windows and Linux)
- Google Chrome (any version)
Use correct username & password: – Make sure you are using the correct username & password. In case, if you have forgotten your password, then recover it.
Clear cookies and cache: – Open your browser’s setting and clear your cookies & cache. Once it gets done, close your browser and reopen it to log in again.
For more instructions, check out Arlo communities and answers posted by experts.