Indian Council of Agricultural Research is soon going to organize the entrance exam for admission into the agricultural courses. Every year, the Indian Council of Agricultural Research conducts the national level exam for admission into the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in agriculture. The application form will be made available on the official website of the exam conducting authority which Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research will release the ICAR application form 2017 on the official website, therefore, the candidates should access the application form on the official website of the exam conducting authority. Candidates have to fill the application form for the entrance exam on the official website of the exam conducting authority itself. Those candidates who are interested in making their career in the field of agriculture, they have to submit the application form before the last date. The candidates can apply for the application form for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses on the official website of exam conducting body that is icar.org.in
Online applications will be made available in February 2017. The candidates can submit their application form in online mode. The entrance exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. The entrance exam will be held in many centers.
UG courses Application Fee
- The application fee for the candidates of General category and OBC category is Rs.500
- The application fee for the candidates of a reserved category is Rs.250
PG courses Application Fee
- The application fee for the candidates of General Category and OBC category is Rs.600
- The application fee for the candidates of a reserved category is Rs.300
- The candidates should have appeared in class 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as main subjects
- The candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in 12th class for general category and 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories
- If the candidate has a compartment in class 12th, then the candidate is not eligible to apply for an entrance exam
Main Dates for Exam
- Application forms will be released in the month of February 2017
- The last date to submit the application form will fall in the month of March 2017
- The exam will be conducted on 13th May 2017 and 14th May 2017
- The result will be declared in the last week of May 2017
How to apply
The candidates have to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority. There the candidate has to find the link for applying online. Then the candidate has to apply for the application form online. After this, the candidate has to fill all the appropriate details in the application form. After filling the details, the candidate has to submit the application form. Then the candidate has to upload the scanned images of photographs and signatures. Then the candidate has to make the payment of the application fee online with the help of credit card or debit card or net banking. Candidates are advised to take a printout for future use.