People who want to peruse their career in law have to give away the entrance exams to get into the national institutes of the law in the country. But before giving the n no of entrance exams they have to make sure that they complete the criteria and requirements for the examination. The LLB coaching centers guide your way in-depth about these criteria have to give the entrance exams. And if you fulfill all the criteria’s then you should make sure you cross-check them from professional law coaching in Delhi.
The following are the eligibility criteria to give the law entrance exams like CLAT.
- All the candidates are required to be Graduate and a Postgraduate degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian university or a foreign university with is recognized by the institutions.
- The general category students need to score at least 50 percent of the marks in their post-graduation degree.
- The cut-off marks of the entrance exams of the law for the OBC caste will be 10 percent less than the general category exams.
- Relaxation of 5 percent marks will be given in the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed for all the general category students and the OBC students as well as the CW and PH categories.
- The age criteria for giving the law entrance exams in India.
- According to the notification of the Bar Council of India, the entrance exam should be given by candidates only who are of the age group from between 20 to 30,
- The candidates who belong to the castes of ST, SC, and OBC have an extension of about 5 years on the general category limit.
What are the subjects that one must prepare for the LLB entrance exams?
- General knowledge exams
-introduction of the law
- Quantitative (mathematics)
How to apply for an application for giving the Delhi University entrance exams?
- Application forms of the entrance exams are all available on the online website; you can find them on the official website.
- The form has to be filled with correct details so check twice before applying.
- Upload very recent and passport-sized photos on the application form.
- After verifying all the details once again submit the form.
The law institutes in the country offer a three years graduate course to all the candidates who wish to peruse their career in law and become a lawyer.
There are 19 national institutes in the country which be a part of these entrance test, some of them even hold their own individual test to give away admissions. You must join a proper coaching class to get hold of one good seat in the country’s top best institutes so that you make a good career out of this profession. The number of subjects is higher so pre-preparing is required to make score good in the test.
The author of this article is a lawyer and has cleared the CLAT entrance test to get admissions to the National Institute of the country. She now teaches in the institute of law coaching in Delhi and has been the mentor for many students during LLB coaching.