India outbound visitors will grow with double digit CAGR of 10% nearly by 2022. This will help India Outbound Tourism Market to grow close to US$ 45 Billion by the year 2022. Growing India outbound tourism market is a big opportunity for most of the Asian countries as most Indians preferred these countries due to short-haul and low budget destinations. For long-haul, Indian prefers to go Europe, United States (US), Australia, New Zealand etc. India has large middle class population which attracts most of the countries to design and promote their tourist destination. For this, almost all major countries have opened their tourist office in India.
United States, Singapore and Thailand are the most attractive Tourist Destination for Indians
In India outbound tourism market, United States, Singapore and Thailand are most attractive tourist destination for Indian travelers in the world. More than 15 percent tourists have visited these countries for various reasons in 2016. Someone visited for holiday purpose others are for business purpose or Visit Friend & Relatives (VFR) purpose.
China is continuously losing Holiday Tourist from India
According to our research,China is continuously losing holiday tourist from India. Whereas Singapore, Thailand, United States, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Australia, China, Canada, Japan, South Africa and South Korea are showing positive trend.
Please continue to read the complete report at:
United States is most Preferred Destination for Spending
United States is preferred destination for Indian outbound travelers in the world. Around half of the total worldwide spending by Indian tourist is spent in United States. It is preferred choice for all segments. It has attracted nearly 900 Thousand Indian tourist for holiday and VFR purpose.
“India Outbound Tourism Market: Outbound Tourists, Purpose of Visit (Holiday, VFR (Visit Friends & Relatives), Business, Others) Tourists Spending and Forecast” is the 3rd edition of report on the fast-evolving, high-growth India outbound travel industry. This 274 page report with 232 Figures and 20 Tables provides a complete studyof top 11 countries of India outbound tourism market.
All the country in the report has been studied from 5 view points.
1) India Outbound Tourists Numbers
2) India Outbound Tourists Market (Spending)
3) India Outbound Tourists Tourism Types (Business, Holiday/Leisure, VFR & Others)
4) India Outbound Tourism Types Market (Business, Holiday/Leisure, VFR & Others)
5) Growth Drivers and Challenges study
Top 11 Countries Study
- United States
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- South Korea
Tourism Types (Purpose of Visit) – Tourists Numbers & Market for Each Country
- VFR (Visit Friends & Relatives)
Who should buy this Report?
- This report is useful for those who want to know Tourism Market of India
- Which is most favourable destination for India outbound Tourist?
- Which is most favourable destination for India outbound spending?
- Which Country is most attractive for holiday/Business/VFR/Others purpose outbound tourist?
- Which country is most spending destination for holiday/Business/VFR/Others purpose travellers?
Click the below link for related reports: Tourism Market Reports
Market Reports on India
Contact No: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Follow us :Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Google Plus