Big Data denotes expertise, performs and methods used in transforming huge volumes of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data into actionable insights that help plan, functioning and strategic decision making through business verticals such as Banking, Financial Services, Telecom, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.
Big Data analytics is the firmest budding discipline across the sphere, resulting in a forever hastening plea for analytics experts, also called Data Scientists. By 2018, the US could surface a deficiency of 140,000 to 190,000 people with deep analytical skills as well as 1.5 million managers with the knowledge to practice the analysis to make actual choices; India alone will face a lack of 200,000 analytics specialists.
Big Data is the expanse of data getting generated every splitting of a second world-over! Hadoop is a scattered processing technology used for Big Data analysis. Hadoop marketplace is increasing at a noteworthy rate, as Hadoop technology delivers cost-effective and quick solutions associated with outdated data analysis tools such as RDBMS. The Hadoop Market has inordinate forthcoming predictions in trade and transportation, BFSI and retail sector. Worldwide Hadoop market was valued at $1.5 billion in 2012 and is likely to rise at a CAGR of 58.2% from 2013 to 2020 and to stretch $50.2 billion by 2020.
The chief drivers for market growth are the increasing capacity of structured and unstructured data, growing demand for big data analytics and rapid and reasonable data processing services obtainable by Hadoop technology.
- As an Expert Professional in Hadoop Administration, you have the information and knowledge essential to engineer a Hadoop result that will please your business requirements and desires. You assign, mete out and achieve resources; monitor the Hadoop file system, job progress and complete cluster performance.
- As an Expert in Hadoop Programming, you have established the aptitude to advance solutions that run on the Hadoop platform, inscribe, modify and deploy MapReduce jobs as well as load and recover unstructured data from HDFS and HBase. You have the know-how to leverage Pig and Hive to formulate and analyze huge data sets.
- As a Certified Professional in Big Data Analytics, you have the information and skills to shape modest plans around data-driven visions. You achieve predictive analysis using a suitable data-mining tactic and grind with analytics tools including R, Hadoop, RHadoop and Mahout.
- Certified professionals of this package own the skill to build modest plans around data-driven insights. They have the expertise to work with Hadoop, RHadoop, and Mahout as well as influence Pig and Hive to make and analyze large data sets.
- A profound understanding of technical substructure for handling Big Data
- Skills to knob the complete data analytics life cycle
- Capability to recognize business glitches and present insights through imagining skills
HOW YOU BECOME TO BE?
- Escalate the Probable of Data
- Plan a Big Data Eco-System
- Source and Describe Data
- Operate and Process Data
- Shape Data Models
- Envisage and present visions
Put on visions to resolve business problems across industry verticals