Market Reports on Saudi Arabia Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Car Rental in Saudi Arabia” under Service Industry category. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be the new legislative, technology or pricing issues.
Car rental in 2017 registered a good performance, increasing by 4% in value sales, reaching SAR2.2 billion. Car rental recorded better value growth in 2017 than in 2016. The summer educational break usually favors the industry as it is when most Saudi Arabian families prefer to go on holiday. The performance of car rental has been influenced mostly by economy car rental, considering that a large number of residents have shifted to economical and budget cars from luxury cars.
Car Rental in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be the new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Request a free sample copy of Car Rental Market Report @ http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/sample-request-517/car-rental-saudi-arabia1.html
* Business Car Rental
* Car Rental Offline
* Car Rental Online
* Insurance Replacement Car Rental
* Leisure Car Rental.
Data Coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Car Rental market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Car Rental Sales: Value
2. Car Rental Online Sales: Value
3. Structure of Car Rental Market
4. Car Rental NBO Company Shares: % Value
5. Car Rental Brands by Key Performance Indicators
6. Forecast Car Rental Sales: Value
7. Forecast Car Rental Online Sales: Value
8. Annual Leave: Volume
9. Travelers by Age: Number of People
10. Seasonality: Number of People
To browse the full report click the link below: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/service-industry-market-research-reports-517/car-rental-saudi-arabia1.html