There are a number of fireplace installation companies which specialize in offering different brands of gas fireplace inserts. Amongst the many brands, Kozy Heat, known for superior quality, craftsmanship and reliability, stands out from the rest. But before installing gas fireplace inserts from Kozy Heat Fireplace dealers, you should know about gas fireplace inserts and the benefits it can offer to any household. If you are planning to install a gas fireplace insert, here is some information which will definitely help you. (Information Credit – https://www.theoriginalflame.com/gas-inserts)
What Are Gas Fireplace Inserts?
Gas fireplace inserts are used to improve already existing fireplaces. A fireplace insert is a device inserted into an existing, old-fashioned masonry fireplace in order to remodel them into proficient heating appliances and to provide a nice-looking focus to a room. Fireplace inserts are made from cast iron or steel.
These are the many benefits of installing gas fireplace inserts. Here is a look at a few of them:
- Budget-friendly: The first benefit of a gas insert is that they are energy efficient and helps you in saving money on your energy bill. Also, it is a comparatively fast and easy update for your outdated masonry fireplace and you can also avoid costly internal masonry repairs. Most of the manufacturers offer sizes that are compatible with the sizes of your masonry fireplaces. Gas inserts are also an excellent way to take advantage of zone heating and is a great way to save some money on your heating bills throughout the winter months.
- Time: Where a masonry fireplace takes days, sometimes even weeks to install, a gas fireplace insert can be installed in a day, thus saving your precious time and causing less disruption in your daily routine.
- Ease: Unlike masonry fireplaces which require professional masons to install, gas fireplace inserts can be installed by yourself provided you follow the installation guide carefully. Though, it is recommended that you should install it with the help of a professional.
- Efficiency: Gas fireplace inserts employ sealed glass fronts to keep the cold out when not in use, improving early fire burning efficiency and also eliminating backdrafts.
- Eco-Friendly: Gas fireplace inserts do not produce a lot of smoke or other sources of pollution. So they are an eco-friendly way to enjoy the warmth of a fire without worrying about your carbon footprint and the negative impact you are having on the environment.
- Add Some Beauty: Fireplace inserts add beauty and can become an attractive focus for any room. If you have a modern looking home, a traditional fireplace might look out-dated and disrupt the beauty of the place. A stylish gas insert will fit right in with your modern looking home giving you all the same benefits of a traditional insert.
Thus, whether you are building a new home or cottage, or if you would like to refurbish your existing one, a gas fireplace insert is an eco-friendly and reasonable option. So, upgrade your existing fireplace into a beautiful and proficient heat source by installing a Kozy Heat gas fireplace insert.