Male sexual dysfunction or impotence is the incapability of a man to achieve and sustain an erection long enough to carry out sexual intercourse. Erection problems are common in most men and are not necessarily a matter of concern. However, if it is a recurring issue and affecting your personal life then you may need medical assistance. Erectile dysfunction is an alarming issue as it is an indication of some serious health issue such as heart disorder or diabetes.
Common Symptoms of erectile dysfunction
Some of the persistent symptoms of ED are:
• Trouble in developing an erection
• Trouble in sustaining an erection
• No or low libido
When to visit the doctor
You can start by visiting the family doctor if the symptoms of erectile dysfunction are bothering you. However, a doctor’s meet is necessary if you are experiencing delayed or premature ejaculations. Many other health disorders are also associated with erectile dysfunction such as diabetes and heart diseases.
The male sexual stimulation and arousal is a complicated process, which involves hormones, brain, nerve muscle, emotions, and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can arise if there is a problem in any one of these. Mental health can also affect sexual functioning in men.
Some physical causes of male sexual dysfunction are:
• Atherosclerosis (coagulation in the blood vessels)
• Heart disorders
• High blood pressure
• High cholesterol
• Metabolic disorders such as high insulin levels, high blood pressure, body fat, high cholesterol levels
• Parkinson’s disease
• Medication for some other health condition
• Excess use of tobacco
• Multiple sclerosis
• Development of scars inside the penis (Peyronie’s disease)
• Sleep disorders
• Treatment for enlarges prostate and prostate cancer
• Injuries or surgeries in the pelvic region
Some Psychological causes of male sexual dysfunction are:
• Other mental health disorders
• Relationship issues
Super P-Force for erectile dysfunction
One of the most popular drugs for erectile dysfunction, which can treat both premature ejaculations, and erectile dysfunction is super p-force. This drug contains sildenafil citrate and dapoxetine as active components. The popular ED drugs Cenforce 100mg and Fildena Pill, etc. contain the same active components. Super p-force effectively improves the blood circulation in the body that helps in making the erections longer and firmer. It helps in strengthening the penile muscles, which in turn controls the ejaculations. Super P Force contains 60mg of dapoxetine and 100mg of Sildenafil Citrate. The most remarkable feature of this drug is that it can treat both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation simultaneously.
Working of Super p-force
Dapoxetine is the most effective element in super-force. This medicine belongs to the group of medicines known as SNRI (serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor). Super P Force medicine is also a treatment for depression. It works on the chemicals of the brain, neurotransmitters that influence the circulation of the blood in the body. The neurotransmitters that affect brain activity during sexual activity are serotonin and norepinephrine. This medicine blocks the reuptake of dopamine in the blood thus enhancing the feeling of lovemaking. In addition, super p-force is also helpful in controlling the ejaculation process. Erectile dysfunction formulates when there is no proper blood circulation in the penile area. The PDE enzyme blocks the proper blood circulation into the pelvic area. Sildenafil citrate is a PDE-5 inhibitor, which means it aids the blood flow into the penis, thus making the erections better and longer.
DOSE AND USE INFORMATION OF THIS MEDICINE
• It is advisable to consult your doctor before taking this drug. Super p-force has many side effects and may interact with other medications. So, do not start the medicine on your own.
• Make sure you are not allergic to any of the components present in the drug. if you feel become allergic to the medicine, then immediately stop consuming it and consult your doctor ASAP.
• If you are taking any other medicine, please inform your doctor as he/she may prescribe the dosage accordingly.
• Avoid the intake of alcohol if you are consuming this medicine. It will interact with alcohol and cause some serious health damage.
• Do not consume fatty foods along with this drug as it may affect the working of super p-force.
• If you have other health issues such as heart, liver, and kidney problems then you may want to consult a doctor before consuming super p-force.
• If you are on medication that contains nitrates then you should not consume super p-force. A combination of nitrates, sildenafil, and dapoxetine can be fatal.
• This drug is explicitly prescribed for men who have trouble maintaining and developing erections. Women and children should not use this medicine.
First and the foremost point, before starting this medication is that it is a prescription-only medicine. Do not take this medicine on your own as it may have some serious effects on your health. The doctors usually prescribe a mild dosage of 25mg that may change the dosage based on your body response. You should take the medicine thirty minutes before the sexual intercourse. The medicine will work only when you are sexually aroused. Do not consume alcohol, fatty foods, or grape juice once you take super p-force. The most noteworthy point is that you must not consume more than one pill within 24 hours.
Common Side Effects:-
The side effects of super p-force are no different from other Ed Drugs. The common side effects that you may witness are:
• Eye Pain
• Fast heartbeat
• Upset stomach
These side effects are quite normal and may subside in a few days. However, if they persist longer than a week then consult your doctor.
Other side effects are:
• Loss of vision
• Loss of hearing
• Overdosage of the medicine may cause an erection that lasts longer than four hours
If you experience any of the above side effects then you must consult the doctor ASAP.
PRECAUTIONS ABOUT THE USAGE OF THIS MEDICINE
• Take this medicine only when a doctor suggests so.
• Do not overdose medicine.
• Store the medicine away from direct sunlight.
• Keep out of the reach of children.