The category is very small in Saudi Arabia, due to the hot climate which limits the need for such products. Also, the fact that air conditioners often have a heating functionality also hinders the sales of heating appliances.
Heating Appliances in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be the new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Heating Appliances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Heating Appliances: Volume
2. Sales of Heating Appliances: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Heating Appliances: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Heating Appliances: % Volume
5. Forecast Sales of Heating Appliances: Volume
6. Forecast Sales of Heating Appliances: Value
7. Distribution of Major Appliances by Format: % Volume
8. Distribution of Small Appliances by Format: % Volume
9. Forecast Sales of Consumer Appliances by Category: Volume
10. Forecast Sales of Consumer Appliances by Category: Value
For More Related Reports: Appliances Market Research Reports