Driven by increasing wealth and incomes of the general populace, the market is dominated by emerging fashion trends which seamlessly integrates technology to capture the imagination of the working class and youth population.
The Global Handbags market is constantly growing with rapid changes in regional demographics across the world. In terms of value, the market is dominated by key players of the ultra- premium and premium segment, however, in volume terms, ordinary segment leads the market share.
The market grew at a CAGR 13.54% in the period 2010-2014. Growth rate however is expected to be 8% in the forecast period 2015-2020. This is following a slow economic growth of high-income economies post 2017. Emerging market of Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World provide huge opportunity to new entrants as well as for existing players to expand.
According to the recently published research report “Global Handbags Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020)” the market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 8% during 2015 – 2020. The Global Handbags market was estimated to be $xx billion in value with key players of the industry being Louis Vuitton, Coach, Hermes, Prada, Micheal Kors, Burberry etc.
Scope of the Report
“Global Handbags Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2015-2020F) – (Value, By Region, By Country, By Type (Men, Women), By Price (Ultra-Premium, Premium, Ordinary), Key Players” analyses the following aspects of Global Handbags Market:
- Executive Summary – Market, Drivers & Challenges and Trends.
- Global Handbags Market, Size & Forecast (By Region and By Type).
- By Market Category(Handbags-For Men, For Women)
- By Region-North America, Europe, APAC, RoW
- BY Country-US, UK, Italy, France, Japan, China, India
- Market Entry Strategies for Global Players
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global handbags market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, fashion brands, suppliers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail limited customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
Related Reports: Retailing Market Research Reports