Demand for apparel and footwear continues to soar, as consumers are willing to spend on these goods, backed by rising disposable incomes. As a result, both economy and luxury brands are performing strongly. Fawaz Abdulaziz Al Hokair, the company behind leading brands such as Zara, Pull & Bear and Promod, increased its number of outlets to 1,050 in 2015, from 1,022 in 2014. Similarly, Al Bandar Trading, the company behind mass brands such as Max and Splash, also continued to expand its outlet numbers.
Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Saudi Arabia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. Although the country’s political situation is facing some turbulence, following its participation in the war in Yemen, this channel has been barely affected by it, and is unlikely to be affected in the forecast period. Retailers such as Fawaz Abdulaziz Al Hokair and Al Bandar Trading have indicated ambitious growth plans for the forecast period, with various store openings in the pipeline. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. The demand for international brands will continue to soar, as Saudis’ affection for these brands increases. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; home shopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers: Value Sales, Outlets and Selling Space
2. Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers GBO Company Shares: % Value
3. Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers GBN Brand Shares: % Value
4. Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers LBN Brand Shares: Outlets
5. Sales in Retailing by Store-Based vs Non-Store: Value
6. Sales in Store-Based Retailing by Channel: Value
7. Store-Based Retailing Outlets by Channel: Units
8. Sales in Non-Store Retailing by Channel: Value
9. Forecast Sales in Store-Based Retailing by Channel: Value
10. Forecast Store-Based Retailing Outlets by Channel: Units
For More Related Reports: Apparel and Footwear Market Research Reports